TEMP- Fixtures and Environments Designer
||TaylorMade- adidas Golf
- Carlsbad, California
||Exhibit Design, Product Design, Industrial Design
Concept and design a variety of fixtures and environments for the TaylorMade, adidas Golf and Ashworth family of brands for internal and retail applications. Applications include trade show booths, counter-top POS, free-standing POS, display cases, retail display fixtures for clubs, balls, footwear and apparel.
• Collaborate with the Creative Lead to execute brand values as it relates to environments and fixtures.
• Create and design drawings and 3D renderings of fixtures and environments
• Proficient in understanding how to creatively translate a strategy and marketing concepts into a fixture
• Presents creative ideas to the team in a clear manner with concept drawings and strong presentation skills.
• Demonstrates drive and passion for the brands and retail consumer
• Work in a collaborative environment with designers, project producers, internal clients and external vendors
• Provide our vendors with feedback and have a working knowledge of construction, materials and finishes as it pertains to fixtures and environments
• Effective time and project management skills
Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3-4 years of design experience with consumer product/brand or creative agency, or equivalent experience relating to responsibilities detailed above.
• Advanced knowledge of, and experience with CAD programs, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and a working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PPT)
• Strong concept, sketching and design skills
• Experience with materials used in POS and fixture design
• Strong communication skills (electronic, interpersonal, etc.) with highly developed attention to detail and follow-through.
• Collaborative team-player with ability to multi-task and manage priorities to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced global environment, interact with a variety of people and maintain composure under pressure within rigid deadlines and budgets.
• Travel to vendors required: estimated at 10%
How to Apply
Apply via website: Apply Through Our Web Site
*Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to apply.